Cave Cuniculum...

Latin. Means "beware the rabbit."

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Your results:
You are Wash (Ship Pilot)
























Wash (Ship Pilot)
85%
Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
85%
Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
70%
Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
60%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)
45%
River (Stowaway)
40%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
35%
Alliance
30%
Inara Serra (Companion)
25%
Derrial Book (Shepherd)
20%
A Reaver (Cannibal)
10%
You are a pilot with a good
if not silly sense of humor.
You take pride in your collection of toys.
You love your significant other.


Click here to take the "Which Serenity character am I?" quiz...



All I need to do is remember to duck after a particularly rough landing, and I should be fine.

7 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somehow I came up as Zoe. Not quite what I expected. I did like the questions, "Do you like to play with toys?" and "Do you like really big guns?"... giggle...

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Hare said...

I'm surprised you didn't come up as Kaylee, what with your propensity for working on engines...

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Amadeaus said...

Probably had something to do with the questions about marriage, being ridiculously in love, and being loyal.

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Bela Hedgehog said...

Okay, anyone find it wierd that I score as Zoe, too? I think the quiz puts too much stock in the marriage and loyalty questions.

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Hare said...

Yes, but in the end we're all still big damn heroes.

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Bela Hedgehog said...

I think the quiz misses the "would you buy your own moving home to live in?" and "would you kick a threatening thug into an engine intake?" questions. OOH! or how about the "would you slaughter a ship full of attacking people and stand knee-deep in bodies to save those you care about?" question.

 
At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came back as Dr Tam. Must be because of the question about "I like cutting people with knives".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home