Cave Cuniculum...

Latin. Means "beware the rabbit."

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Say WHAT one more time!

OMFG.


This was done by a student taking a time-based typography class at SCAD. This was his first assignment.

It's visually very stunning. Very simple camera moves and text twists, but used extremely effectively. I particularly like the "spatter" text used to punctuate the shooting - very dramatic and very well used being cliché.

Back when I was a design student, I did similar projects - using type to express motion, mood, etc. - but admittedly none turned out as well as this guys did.

I need to go see if I can find a workable copy of Flash somewhere to play with...

1 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Blogger Amadeaus said...

That was pretty cool. I would have liked to see the 'flock of seagulls' comment in there though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home