Cave Cuniculum...

Latin. Means "beware the rabbit."

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Little doggie is about to die...

If the upstairs neighbor's little yappy dog doesn't stop barking, I'm going to go up there and personally muzzle and/or tranquilize the little bastard.

Seriously, this little bastard barks continuously whenever its owners aren't home. This means that - with few exceptions - the little fucker is barking damned near continuously from morning through the night. The cats have gotten to the point where they just ignore it, but will still occasionally look up at the ceiling whenever the dog starts up with a "jesus, not this shit again" look on their faces.

Apparently the dog's owners have been trying "natural remedies" to calm the dog and keep it quiet. It isn't working. I've had to call the landlords twice now to get it taken care of. I really don't like causing problems and I don't want to get them evicted, but I want to have some peace and quiet when I come home from Shitty Job™. I don't want to hear "yapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyap" for five straight fucking hours when I'm trying to enjoy the evening with my wife.

So, that being said: anybody know where I can score enough tranquilizers to take down a weiner-dog for a week or so?

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad he isn't narcoleptic like this one

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Hare said...

Indeed.

However, I'm guessing that the liberal application of tranquilizers could have the same effect...

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger Bela Hedgehog said...

... a some antifreeze under the door ... DAMN effective ... PERMANENTLY effective.

But then again you didn't say you wanted to KILL the damn thing.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Hare said...

Nope, no killing. I just want a night or two where I don't hear the bastard barking for hour after hour after hour after hour after hour after hour.

Besides, it's making the cats neurotic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home