Cave Cuniculum...

Latin. Means "beware the rabbit."

Monday, January 08, 2007

*cough*

It is official. I am sick.

On Sunday, I spent the better part of my day engaging in what George Carlin colourfully refers to as "involuntary personal protein spills" whilst trying to get my eyes to focus. All this and body aches, chills, and a throbbing headache.

On Monday, I spent most of the day in a fog, trying to navigate at work. I believe the slight fever made things a bit more interesting.

Last night I managed to get absolutely no sleep - possibly due to the TheraFlu that I had consumed earlier. Apparently it does weird things to my body chemistry.

Tonite, I will dose myself with melatonin and attempt to crash early in a vain attempt to get rid of this nastly little virus.

1 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Blogger Amadeaus said...

At least no one got naked at the party Saturday night, though there was a unicycle that I missed out on. It's all Kati's fault; she's the one with the mutant germs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home