Cave Cuniculum...

Latin. Means "beware the rabbit."

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

What...the....hell...

It appears that I was wrong when I believed everything had been worked out regarding my job situation.

Things are apparently hung up in committee. As far as I know, the promotion hasn't been made official. No word on the raise. I still haven't received my review. This just goes to show what happens when you take people at their word.

I will be meeting with my boss - again - to discuss this issue. I'm sure he's looking forward to it, but not in the same way that I am.

This will be resolved very shortly, or things will become very, very, very ugly.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry. I hope this gets properly resolved soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home