Cave Cuniculum...

Latin. Means "beware the rabbit."

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Older and...well, something.

My birthday is in two weeks (I'm not saying exactly when).

There's a couple things I want, but they're more personal than material. Time is short, so I'd better get shopping:
  • 1. A day to do absolutely bugger-all.
    Things have been rather hectic of late, and I'd like to be able to sit at home and relax. Maybe read. Take a nap with the cat. Just...relax.

  • 2. Complete at least one art-based project.
    Doesn't matter which one. Comic strip; woodcut; kanji - they're all fair game.

  • 3. Have a beer in a pub.
    I haven't been to a pub in a while. It'd be nice to go to one, sit and have a pint (or two) and sketch or have a mellow conversation.
  • 3 Comments:

    At 1:58 PM, Blogger Bela Hedgehog said...

    I think I can help with number 3, but you'll have to give me a yell when it's your birthday.

     
    At 3:00 PM, Blogger Hare said...

    How about when it's my unbirthday?

     
    At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It just so happens to be your unbirthday today... and tomorrow...and the day after that... Good thing there's some beer waiting for you at home.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home