Cave Cuniculum...

Latin. Means "beware the rabbit."

Monday, September 18, 2006

Wait...what just happened?!?

Today, I'm discovering how quickly things can change.

I came into work today, wondering if I'd still be employed at the end of the day. Today was the day I presented the ultimatum; getting the issues I've had here resolved one way or the other. I actually came in expecting to have to email the corporate office.

Apparently, I was mistaken.

I finally had my review today. Everything has been handled with that, and all associated increases will be on this paycheque. The promotion? In the works. The only holdup now is the date - when to set the confirmation. The farther back, the more retro-pay I'll get. In theory, this should be decided by Wednesday; in actuality...
...well, we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home