Cave Cuniculum...

Latin. Means "beware the rabbit."

Friday, September 15, 2006

Forward motion...

Yesterday I spent ~2hrs. in an Art&Craft store while my wife took a class. While I was there, I read a lot of the "how-to" books they have and came to a conclusion: I need to sketch/draw/paint/sculpt more.

It's been difficult to do, with all the stress and crap that's been going on for the past few months. However, if I'm ever going to get a comic strip published I should actually work on said comic strip. There's also a couple of personal projects that I want to get done before the end of the year.

Here are the goals for the next couple of weeks:
  • 1. Get a handful of the "kanji" watercolour painting pieces done.

  • 2. Revisist the characters from Leftovers; update and improve.

  • 3. Come up with a couple of rough ideas for the "Four Seasons" woodcuts.


  • So if you see me covered in paint and/or sawdust and furiously clutching a pencil and grubby sketchbook, you'll know what's going on.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home