Cave Cuniculum...

Latin. Means "beware the rabbit."

Friday, June 09, 2006

[photos] This car bites!

As promised, the war wounds from my battle with the car.

This sucker came from my battle with the O2 sensor. I put a wrench on the sensor, then proceed to bang on it with a breaker bar to try to break it free. On one swing, my hand got in between the breaker bar and the wrench. Immediate blood blister.

After it swelled up, I lanced it so I could get back to working on the car...


This little beauty came from the frame while yanking on the wrench to loosen the sensor. Nice little scratch.

In the end, however, it all worked out. I vanquished the sucker:
[warning: photo contains objectionable gesture by a slightly demented human]


What have I learned from this?
Cars want blood.
This explains why mechanics look like they've run through razor wire and dived into a pool of broken glass.

3 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do cars carry any communicable diseases (other than Tourettes)?

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Hare said...

Not exactly communicable, but...

Tetanus, alcoholism, rampant mood swings, sudden appearance of bruises, loss of cash...severe cases of "fuggit" have also been reported.

 
At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget the random desire to kick things, such as the car's bumper and/or wheels...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home